New Movies Update's
United Six (2011)    l    Patiala House (2011)     l    Utt Pataang (2011)    l    Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011)     l   Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji (2011)    l   The Green Hornet (2011)     l    Dhobi Ghat (2011)    l   Hostel (2011)    l   Yamla Pagla Deewana (2011)   l    Turning 30 (2011)    l   Ticking Clock (2011)   l  

Paris Hilton Arriving At LAX…


Paris Hilton arrives at LAX, California, USA. 02/02/2009
Paris Hilton arrives at LAX, California, USA. 02/02/2009
Paris Hilton arrives at LAX, California, USA. 02/02/2009
Paris Hilton arrives at LAX, California, USA. 02/02/2009
Paris Hilton arrives at LAX, California, USA. 02/02/2009
Paris Hilton arrives at LAX, California, USA. 02/02/2009

When Paris Hilton arrived at Los Angeles International airport yesterday she didn’t look particularly happy, but don’t let her icy exterior fool you because she actually couldn’t be happier to be back in sunnier climes.

In fact her exact words on her recent MySpace blog were, “It's always such a nice feeling to land home at LAX after a long trip.” Aw, so do you want to know what else she had to say about what she’s been up to recently? Well you've come to the right place...

Just checking in...

Current mood: productive

Hello Everyone! Well I finally got back to LA after a trip that seemed like forever. It's always such a nice feeling to land home at LAX after a long trip. I had a great time, after London I flew to Tampa, Florida for the Superbowl. It was a lot of fun, I went to the game, it was very exciting. I was bummed that the Cardinals lost, but it was a great game and a close one. When I got home today, I had a photo shoot for my new fragrance campaign Siren. I had hair that was basically down to the floor and a big beautiful gold mermaid tail. I literally had to be carried to the set, cause once I put my mermaid fin on, there was no way I could walk. I felt like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. The pictures turned out fantastic and which shot by one of my favorite photographers Mark Lidell. What an amazing photographer he is and so much fun to work with. Also, I wanted to ask you a ll a question - I love to hear what my fans have to say. I'm thinking of concepts, ideas and challenges for the next season of My BFF Show. Post a comment and tell me your thoughts. Thanks everyone, I'll check in again soon. Take care

Love always Paris xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comments

Get Daily Updates Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin